Sunday, October 27, 2013

Slowly But Surely

Work is really slow right now, I am sooooo terribly busy with school. Somehow I've still made  progress on the green dress. All I have to do is finish attaching hooks and eyes, add buttons, hem it and attach the collar and under sleeves. I am determined to have it all done by Christmas so that I can get on with the the rest of the dresses. Thankfully my huge project for school will be done by late January, so my work load should hopefully lighten a bit, and school gets out mid May, so I will have a month and a half to dedicate to sewing before Tennessee. I am also applying for a junior internship at Old Sturbridge Village for next summer (as if I really need another thing on my plate)(but I do love history so!) I haven't been taking pictures as I go because I keep forgetting. But here is a picture of some of the handsewing I did today :) (You can see my first attempt at piping in the background)

No comments:

Post a Comment